Pizza Hut is an American restaurant chain which was founded by Dan and Frank Carney. It is an international franchise today which is known worldwide. The restaurant is famous for its Italian- American cuisine menu.
The menu comprises several variabilities of pizza and pasta as well as they serve side dishes such as salads and desert. The cafeteria has an estimated count of 18,431 units worldwide as far as the survey done on December 31, 2018. It has become the world’s largest pizza chain in terms of locations.
Regarding the Pizza hut Review
The cafeteria is now split into several dissimilar ambiance formats like family style dine-in, storefront transfer, carry out locations, etc.
In North America, pizza hut sells pan pizzas mostly which are baked in a pan with a crispy edge, stuffed crust pizza, with an outermost lining of pizza is mozzarella cheese.
The stuffed crust pizza was established in the year 1995, March twenty six and by the end of the similar year, it became one of the greatest popular among the fast food intersections.
Pizza hut created “the natural pizza” which included natural ingredients, not processed ingredients.
The most important and history marked event done by pizza hut was to distribute pizza in space. They transported a pizza to the international space station in 2001.
Process to do pizza hut survey
- Go to the official website at tellpizzahut.com
- Enter your pizza survey code
- If you can’t find a receipt you have, you can use the restaurant number.
- Finally, press enter.
Basic info to be filled for the survey
- What is your age?
- What is your designation? Are you a student, employee or unemployed?
- How many times have you eaten pizza?
- How many times you have ordered pizza online?
- How was your home delivery experience?
- How many times you have taken advantage of online deals and offers?
- What factors do you like the most about pizza hut and their products?
Pizza Hut Commercial Hours
Pizza Hut was started as a small pizzeria in the year 1950. The company then became increasingly popular and grew the brand to what customers today call as Pizza Hut. Whenever any customers feel like connecting to the restaurant’s customer service, they can write an e-mail or reach out through social media during the regular business hours.
- Weekdays: One can contact the customer service department from Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m, CST. If anyone needs assistance after the regular business hours, he/she will need to contact the local Pizza Hut store.
- Weekends: The customer service department is closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Confirmation of Business hours
- Phone number: Customers connect with the customer service department by calling 1-800-948-8488. If he/she needs assistance related to gift cards, they will need to call 1-877-302-7777.
- Email contact: Customers who are willing to send the corporate headquarters an email will need to use the customer feedback form. After the message is sent, you will receive a response in approximately 48 hours.
- Mail: Customers can also send their correspondence to the customer service department headquarters at Pizza Hut, Inc.7100 Corporate Drive Plano, TX 75024.
Read More: Panda express survey
The restaurant always welcomes reviews from people as they come to know the consumer’s point of view. The reviews make them improvise the service they provide along with the products.